Do you want to form or grow a business? Should it be a corporation, a sole proprietorship, a limited liability company or a partnership? If a corporation, a C-corporation or an S-corporation? If a partnership, a general partnership or a limited partnership? These are just some of the questions that face a new or expanding business.
Important Things to Consider
- The first steps of formation or growth are critical ones, with potentially long-reaching consequences that will affect your bottom line.
- The establishment of solid and clear relationships at those stages is crucial for success.
- Appropriate and objective counseling on formation, development, management and operation are important to sustain an entity and facilitate its ongoing success.
- Without a Preventive Law approach, it is easy for misunderstandings and disputes to chip away at the bottom line and important relationships.
Examples of Services Offered
- Counseling on Entity Selection and Formation
- Counseling on Growth and Development
- Executive and Administrative employment relationships
- Purchases and Sales